Constitution Marsh Audubon Center and Sanctuary offers a wide variety of school, group, and public programs, introducing thousands of visitors each year to the rich habitats and wildlife of the Hudson Valley.
Our public programming is offered throughout the year and includes, but is not limited to:
- Public canoe trips in Constitution Marsh
- Wildflower walks that introduce plant ID, native plants that benefit birds, and steps that you can take in your garden
- On and off-site nature and birdwatching hikes
- Eagle programming and walks
- Opportunities for businesses/families to schedule group outings
- and much, much more!
If you are interested in scheduling a group program or would like more information about one of our public programs, please contact the education manager.
Please visit our school education programs page for detailed information on school offerings.